1). School has started, which isn't really something to brag about.
2). Two days before school started i went on a lake trip with my ward and got REALLY sunburned and is causing me to still peel skin everyday, all day. No bueno!
3). I also got a hair cut more like a trim but just my hair is shorter along with my bangs!
4). I applied for the position of Student Life Editor for yearbook at highland. (and i got it!!!)
5). I got asked to homecoming from my best guy friend EVER!!(:
5). I got asked to homecoming from my best guy friend EVER!!(:
6).I got surgery on my gums and had a titanium screw implanted :/
Anyways, I bet you're just DYING to know every detail about each 6 points?! I knew it so i'll try to briefly
break it down. So for number one, yeah it's like the 3rd week into school and it's definitely better than when I first started. It was SOOOOOO hard not seeing any of my friends or my mom(since she works at mountain view). But I now have friends in all of my classes and things have totally progressively gotten better! Number two, yeah I can't really get into that as much. Basically my ward and I went to the lake and i decided to not where sunscreen and now i have this peeling condition where i peel, EVERYWHERE!! luckily there's a Aloe Vera plant in my backyard so most of the dead skin has healed and not has been as dramatic as when it first was. Number three just sucks. The hair stylist decided that she knows what i want better than me and cut me an inch off and gave me full bangs! I finally learned how to hairspray it into place so it looks like side bangs but it was a complete bummer on the first day of school. Number four is just so so so so so exciting!! I really am into yearbook and i want to be Editor In Chief my senior year so it was VERY crucial to get a editor position my junior year so the adviser can see m work ethic and how well i do my tasks and will want me. So in celebration we had Costa Vida for dinners!! YUM YUM!! Number five luckily i have pictures for. SO it's sorta a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG story hahaha. So, saturday night my best guy friend, that i love so much, and me were going to the stake dance near my house and party rock all night! I was so happy until he called me saying he couldn't be out so late considering he literally just got his license the day earlier. I was sad but said it was alright that i understood and maybe another time. With that i went to the dance and had the best time! While at the dance, i recieved a phone call from my bestest girlfriend ordering me to go outside the church building. I was like wait what?!?! Abbeney lived 20 minutes from here...what is she talking about?!?! so i went outside to see her and 4 of my other mountain view bestiees!! i was so so so thrilled and peachy to just see them. J(best guy friend) was also there and had drove them. I was so happy to see them and appalled they even came!! WIth that i invited them to my house to chill out before they had to head home. When we got inside of my house there was a trail of glowsticks leading upstairs into my room. I followed the trail to see the words HOMECOMING? made up of glowsticks along with my room covered with them. I just than realized that J( my best guy friend) had just asked me to homecoming!!
they literally turn my day upside down and twist it back around and make it a thousand times better than it ever was!!
NOW the gross one. Number six i recently(today) just had done. What the do is take this titanium anchorage device and screw it into my gums and than put wire "rubberbands" on. So today i had my entire mouth numbed up, along with my upper gums and had to sit in this chair for half and hour listening to my IPOD waiting for the orthodontists to be done with the traumatizing event. On top of the hinges, the gave me actual rubber bands to use 24/7 to speed up the process. Basically I'm in so much pain, it's ridiculous.
Well, it felt spectacular to be blogging again after the insane craziness of school is over and i will be posting a pretty good up-to-date blog post frequently.
love and rockets,
alyssa



